Friday, June 17, 2011

I have found in my 36 years something that seems to be common to every man and every woman. One's life must have structure.  My life is structured around my Lord and Savior, my family, my work, and finally the "other" portion which seems essentially a collection of the interest not associated with the first three.   The intent of this blog is to offer my perspective on this crazy thing called life with hopes of documenting the ups and downs that come along with middle class living, raising a family, and finding time for my own little adventures. I plan to write about family and friends as well as the adventures I have camping, hunting, and fishing. You can expect some reflective thoughts and perspective on the Grace of God as well. 
 
In Christ,
 
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment